Date(s) - 01/03/2016
7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Categories No Categories
NEWS NEWS NEWS
1- I am happy to announce that we continue with a new name in order to simplify the paper work and enable us to focus on the thiings that really matter – CLEAN TECHNOLOGY AND ITS MANIFESTATION TO REALITY
We are now registered as CLIMATE TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP. Mark Ireland and Ian Hacon are the joint account holders for the running of the new group. Paying hall expenses etc.
VERY SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER – WAYNE LORDING
– HOW TO SLASH THOSE ENERGY BILLS !!
This has been in the pipe line for a few months and I am delighted that Mr Wayne Lording is able to grace our podium for what will be a very special presentation covering a vast range of topics with all things to do with SUSTAINABLE INDEPENDANT ENERGY and how best to utilize Solar Power, GeoThermal heating and cooling for the home and farm.. He will show what he has done in the real world by designing a SYSTEM of Technologies that work together and which we can all use.
Wayne has set up a farm which is totally FREE ENERGY…WELL ALMOST…HIS BILL WAS 98 cents and that is running everything on the property.
Wayne is a pioneer in ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGY and has walked the walk where most just talk.
He has an electronic engineering background and has been an advisor to state and federal governments on green energy.
Here is a small extract from his extensive profile and experience resume from LINK IN
– (1 year 3 months)Melbourne
- Strong Green Energy and Climate Change Industry Knowledge. Geothermal and HVAC specialist. *
- Solar PV and Renewable Energy designer and specialist. Both in Commercial, Government and Residential applications.
- Helping companies and houses to reduce energy costs and carbon footprint using different technologies.
- Site auditing
- Project Management
- Also specialise in Rural farming energy cost reduction. See video
- – (1 year 7 months)melbourne area, australia
- Managing clients, Government and Corporate Companies to become carbon neutral through voluntary carbon offsets. The clients would invest in renewable energy and environmental management projects across the world
- Helicopter and fixed wing Pilot
- Strong Sales and Corporate Management Skills
- Sound Knowledge accross all industry sectors including Defence
- Corporate Mentor and Trainer
We Invite you to this very special evening and it will be opne for your questions. PLEASE bring as many interested friends as you can as this depth of knowledge is very rare indeed and if you are thinking about how to cut the cost of Utility Bills, this is a night you can’t afford to miss…
ALL WELCOME –SUPPER: Tea/Coffee/ with Biscuits provided
Peter Campbell on all matters Fusion. Please see ‘PETERS PAGE‘ on our home page.