Date(s) - 06/09/2011
8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Topic: How can we go beyond our conditioned limits?
- Beyond ways of knowing that limit knowing
- Beyond perceiving that limits perceiving
- Beyond methods that limit discovery
- Beyond ways of using our bodymind that limit our bodymind
- Beyond ways of using energy that drain our energy
- Beyond ways of charging batteries that drain our batteries
Dr Spencer will be drawing upon experience in engaging with complex systems of systems, simplicity in complexity,
neuroscience, networks, cybernetics, research method & whole-body-brain connectivity practical things that we can check out in our on life and work.
Tom Watson: Will present an important update on the Suns Magnetism and its key role on Climate. Tom has made a major contribution in our understanding of the cosmic influences on our climate and has excellent publications available.
Cameron and Rihai have been working on the edge of HOH technology and discovering some new insights. Cameron will give an appertiser and will feature a major update at the October Meeting
Doors open at 7.00pm for a 7.30 commencement.
Start Time: 7:30 End Time: 10.45 pm (Hall vacated by 11:00pm)
- $8:00 Members
- $5.00 Concession Members
- $10.00 Non Members
- $8.00 Non Members Concession
Annual Membership: (includes First Entry Free)
- $20 Normal Memeber
- $15 Concession
Bookings are closed for this event.